|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
- 6B-Overhead Punch-Batsu lunges his body with an overhead punch. You can't ground combo into this unless you Baroque beforehand. This is an overhead as well.
- 6C-Charging Elbow Blow-Batsu does a darting dash elbow blow to the enemy's chest, causing the enemy to stagger. Unfortunately, you cannot ground combo into this unless you Baroque beforehand.
- Guts Bullet-236A/B/C (this can also be done in the air)-Batsu shoots out an electric ball at his enemy. Each ground version has its own travel distance and damage. The A version travels 1/3 across the screen and does around 2,900 Billion Damage, the B version travels half-way across the screen, and does around 3,100 Billion Damage, and the C version travels all the way across the screen, and does around 3,300 Billion Damage. You can use these in a ground combo (and cancel his Guts Bullet into his supers). The air versions travel in a downward 45 degree angle. Each version travels its own distance and damage as well (same damage as the ground versions). The air A version travels about 1/3 across the screen, the air B version travels about half way across the screen, and the C version travels about 3/4ths across the screen. You can also use the air version of Guts Bullet in your air combo (and cancel this special into his air version of Super Guts Bullet).
- Guts Upper-623A/B/C-Batsu's fire uppercut punch. All three versions do three hits, however, each version launches your enemy at different heights and does different damage. The A version launches your enemy about less than a normal jump height and does around 2,900 Billion Damage, the B version launches your enemy about less than the height of launching your enemy for an air combo (3C) and does around 3,000 Billion Damage, and the C version launches your enemy at the same height as if you were to launch your enemy for an air combo (3C) and does around 3,600 Billion Damage. You can use these in your ground combos (and cancel them into a super). Note: if you do use do use this special move to cancel into a super, do it at the second hit for both Super Guts Bullet and Super Guts Uppercut, otherwise, your super will miss the enemy). There is one exception to this note, the A version of Guts Upper. If you wait for all three hits, it is possible to connect both Super Guts Bullet and United By Fate supers.
- Crescent Kick-214A/B/C-Batsu does a fire kick on the enemy. This special does 3 hits for the A version, and 4 hits for the B and C versions. Each version travels its own distance and has different damage output. The A version travels about 1/3 across the screen and does around 3,400 Billion Damage, the B version travels less than half way across the screen and does around 4,700 Billion Damage, and the C version travels about half way across the screen and does around 5,600 Billion damage. Unfortunately, you cannot ground combo with this special unless you Baroque beforehand.
- Shooting Star Kick-in the air, 214A/B/C-Batsu darts at his enemy from the air with a powerful fire foot kick. Each version has its own angle distance. The A version travels almost vertically straight down (about 10 degrees downward), the B version travels at a 45 degree downward angle, and the C version travels at 60 degree downward angle. The nice thing about this special is that you can combo into another Shoot Star Kick (other than the one you used first). There is also a nice little trick where you can do more than two Shooting Star Kicks within the same air combo. Play around with this special, you might find some cool stuff.
- Guts Counter-While block your enemy's attack(s), press 6+B or 6+C-Batsu charges at the enemy while Japanese symbols pop out and attacks with a powerful blow at his enemy. This is a nice special to use when you want to surprise your enemy. However, if your enemy hits you enough times during this counter, you will be interrupted and this will give your opponent a chance to attack. The B version does around 2,800 Billion Damage and is similar to the 6B normal move (Overhead Punch) while the C version does around 3,800 Billion Damage and is similar to the 6C normal move (Charging Elbow Blow).
- Super Guts Bullet-236+Any two attack buttons (this move can also be done in the air)-This is Batsu's super version of Guts Bullet (just like the title says). Both ground and air version does 12 hits and the damage output is around 10,000 Billion Damage. This is nice to use to end both your ground and air combos.
- Super Guts Uppercut-623+Any two attack buttons-This is Batsu's super version of Guts Uppercut (...again, just like the title says). Batsu lunges at his enemy with an firing overhead punch, and then does a fire uppercut, launching the enemy in the air. You can ground combo into this super and actually follow-up with an air combo (just like Chun-Li's Hoyokusen super) by holding 7/8/9 during the super's animation. This super does 12 hits and the damage output is around 10,700 Billion Damage.
- United By Fate (Level 3 super, 63214+Any two attack buttons)-Batsu does a lunging overhead punch (while Japanese symbols pop out). If he hits the enemy, Batsu and his partner tag team and beat up on the enemy. Depending on who you have as a partner will determine the type of level 3 super Batsu will do:
- Tag Team Super Guts Uppercut-If your partner is with Megaman Volnutt, Alex, Kaijin No Soki, Frank West, Tekkaman, Polimar, or Joe the Condor, you will get this level 3 super version. You can follow with a combo (ground or air) after doing this version of Batsu's level 3.
- Tag Team Super Guts Bullet-If your partner is with Ryu, Chun-Li, Morrigan, Viewtiful Joe, Zero, Ken the Eagle, Yatterman-1, or Ippatsuman, you will get this level 3 super version. You can follow with a combo (ground or air) after doing this version of Batsu's level 3.
- Tag Team Super Shooting Star Kick-If your partner is with Roll, Saki, Jun the Swan, Casshan, Karas, Doronjo, Tekkaman Blade, or Yatterman-2, you cannot follow up with a combo after this version of Batsu's level 3 super.
As An Assist
Batsu jumps out and does his A version of Guts Uppercut. It is good to use to surprise your enemy, but his Assist can be slightly difficult to use in a combo.