|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
- 4C-Back Spin Blade Slice-Tekkaman Blade spins around with his Space Lance and hits the enemy with a swinging blow (causing the enemy to fly). This move is good to get your enemies off of your back. This move can also be used in a ground combo (and into Baselard or Crash Intrude super).
- j.2C-Blade Ground Slam-Tekkaman Blade slams his Space Lance to the ground. This move can be used during an air combo (causes knockdown), and can also be used as an off-the-ground move (OTG). A nice trick with this normal move is that if you are in the air, and you are trying to continue your combo (and if have the spacing correct and if you are fast enough), Tekkaman Blade can cancel the last part of his animation into C version Katzblager. This will drag the enemy across the screen, giving you the opportunity to continue your combo! Use this move to also mobilize yourself around the screen.
- Shamshir-Press rapidly A/B/C-Tekkaman Blade spins his Space Lance fast enough to create a small tornado (though not a "real" tornado). Each version has its own number of hits and damage output. A version does 4 hits and does around 3,250 Billion Damage, B version does 5 hits and does around 4,300 Billion Damage, and C version does 7 hits and does around 6,200 Billion Damage. This move can be used in a combo, and even after the j.2C set-up (which is nice to combo into Crash Intrude: ...air combo, j.2C->land->C version Shamshir->Crash Intrude).
- Baselard-236A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Tekkaman Blade splits his Space Lance in half, throwing it across the screen towards his enemy. Each version (both ground and air) has its own number of hits, damage output, and trajectory. Ground: A version travels all the way across the screen, does 1 hit and does around 2,300 Billion Damage, B version travels at a 45 degree incline angle, does 3 hits, and does around 4,380 Billion Damage, and C version travels straight across the screen, does 3 hits, and does around 4,380 Billion Damage. Air: A version travels at a 45 degree declining angle, does 1 hit, and does around 2,300 Billion Damage, B version travels straight across the screen, does 3 hits, and does around 4,666 Billion Damage, and the C version travels at a 45 degree declining angle, does 3 hits, and does around 4,500 Billion Damage. You can ground and air combo into Baselard. The nice trick in the air with A version Baselard is that it creates the potential set-up for the j.2C->Katzbalger combo. B/C Baselard's are nice to use to simply punish your enemy's mistakes (and to get quick free damage).
- Katzbalger-Charge 2 for a few seconds, then press 8A/B/C-Tekkaman swings his Space Lance above his head, and then spins it in front of him (C version). Each version has its own number of hits, damage output, and properties. A version does 4 hits, does around 3,500 Billion Damage, and slightly raises the enemy above Tekkaman Blade's head; B version does 5 hits, does around 4,500 Billion Damage, and raises the enemy to about a slightly below normal jumping height; and C version does 12 hits, does around 6,500 Billion Damage, and causes the enemy to wall bounce. c version of Katzblager is great to use during air-to-ground combos because it gives Tekkaman Blade the ability to relaunch the enemy into the air, continuing the combo (which hopefully can lead into his level 3 super, Omnidirectional Super Voltekka).
- Falchion-214A/B/C-Tekkaman Blade dashes in front (or back of his enemy depending on how close Tekkman Blade is to his enemy), while his Space Lance spins behind him (only to catch up to him a second later). Each version has its own traveling distance, number of hits, and damage output. A version travels about less than half-way across the screen, does 3 hits, and does around 2,950 Billion Damage; B version travels about half-way across the screen, does 5 hits, and does around 4,700 Billion Damage; and C version travels about 4/5ths across the screen, does 7 hits, and does around 6,200 Billion Damage. This special move is a cross-up, and is excellent to confuse your enemy (especially with the right Assist, he/she may not know which way to block). Be careful, your opponent can literally throw you while Tekkaman Blade dashes towards the enemy. Tekkaman Blade can ground combo after and version of Falchion (of course, the spacing needs to be correct).
- Crash Intrude-236+Any two attack buttons (this super can also be done in the air)-Tekkaman Blade, almost instantly, dashes at his enemy with a light green energy. If the enemy is hit, Tekkaman Blade will launch the enemy into the air, doing a series of dashing hits, and finally ending with an angelic hit (you see wings with the last hit). This is great to use during a ground/air combo (to not only guarantee hits, but to get quick damage) and to punish your enemy's mistakes. The beginning of the super is almost instant start-up; however, if the enemy avoids the super (of if you miss the enemy with Crash Intrude), the ending of his super is slow, leaving him open for attacks. The ideal situation is to use it when you are close enough to guarantee the punishment or in a combo. Tekkaman Blade can follow-up with his j.2C attack to add more damage.
- Voltekka-623+Any two attack buttons-Tekkaman Blade shoots out 10 energy beams from his shoulders. This super does around 14,000 Billion Damage. This super is good to use in the corner, since it shoots in a 45 degree incline angle. However, if the enemy is able to dodge the super (or if you miss with this super), you will be left open for attack. This super is good to use as an anti-air attack as well.
- Omnidirectional Super Voltekka (Level 3 Super)-63214+Any two attack buttons (this super can also be done in the air)-If Tekkaman Blade is close enough to the enemy, he will fly in the air, where his surrounding area is frozen (objects suspended in midair actually), where he cracks a gem (?) and shoots a powerfully large beam at his enemy. This super does 32 hits and does around 22,000 Billion Damage. This super is great to use to end your ground/air combo with. However, if are too far from the enemy, Tekkaman Blade will still shoot out a powerful beam, but then animation cut scene will not happen. In this case, Tekkaman Blade does 16 hits and does around 20,350 Billion Damage. If your enemy manages to avoid the super (or if you miss with it), Tekkaman Blade will be left open for attacks.
As An Assist
Tekkaman Blade jumps out and does his B version of Katzbalger. His Assist is good to use as an anti-air or during ground combos (since it will launch the enemy in the air, slightly below normal jumping height). His Assist is also good to cover ground space (and for your current character to "run away" from the enemy if it is necessary).