|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
- 6C-Gun Swing-Saki takes her gun, swings around with it. This move will cause the enemy to stagger (while the enemy is on the ground) and will make the enemy fly across the screen (if the enemy is jumping).
- Experimental Position Cannon-41236A/B/C-Saki takes her gun, and shoots a long energy beam at her enemy. Each version does its own number of hits and damage. The A version will do 6 hits and around 3,200 Billion Damage, the B version will do 8 hits and around 4,100 Billion damage, and the C version will do 10 hits and around 4,800 Billion damage. You can ground combo into A and B version, not C.
- Headbutt-When close to the enemy, 63214A/B/C-Saki grabs her enemy and...headbutts the enemy. Anyway, all three versions do 0,800 Billion damage, and requires you to be near or next to the enemy. You can ground combo into this special move, and continue to combo after Headbutt (Headbutt causes the enemy to stagger).
- Hand Grenade-421A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Saki takes a Grenade and throws it at her enemy. Each ground version has its own traveling distance (all versions do the same amount of damage, around 3,600 Billion Damage). The A version will travel about half-way across the screen (grenade is thrown in a near horizontal direction), the B version will travel almost all the way across the screen (again, the grenade is thrown in a near horizontal direction) and the C version will travel slightly less than half-way across the screen (however, the grenade is thrown in an arch direction--this would be one of your anti-air options).You can use this in a ground combo, and to play "keep away" with your enemies. The air versions of Hand Grenade also travel at its own distance (again, all versions do the same amount of damage, around 3,600 Billion Damage). The air A version travels about 1/4th across the screen (thrown in an arch direction), the air B version travels about half-way across the screen (thrown in a near horizontal direction), and the air C version travels almost all the way across the screen (again, thrown in a near horizontal direction). You can use the air Hand Grenades in an air combo, or to play "keep away" with your enemies.
- Load Special Ammo-22A/B/C, once charged, press C to use-Saki kneels down, and charges her large gun (resulting in a bright white light forming around the body of her gun). Each version has its own ammo properties. The A version shoots out small bullet pellets (number of hits and damage varies depending on where you shoot with it), B version shoots out an electric orb (does 5 hits, and around 2,250 Billion Damage-you can ground combo into B version of Load Special Ammo), and the C version shoots out a giant bullet (if the enemy is hit with this, the enemy will go into a staggering launcher effect). You can also use all of Saki's Load Special Ammo's in the air as well (all versions shoot downward at a 45 degree angle).
- Position Storm-236+Any two attack buttons-Saki takes out her helmet, kneels down (charges her weapon), and shoots out a huge electric beam (at an upward 45 degree angle). You can ground combo into this super. Use this super as an anti-air as well; it's fast enough to catch your enemy off guard.
- Load Super Armor-Piercing Shell-63214+Any two attack buttons-Saki loads her gun with a huge (and unblockable) bullet. While you cannot ground or air combo into this super, it is excellent to use for resetting your combo (especially in the air).
- The World's Greatest Attack (Level 3 Super)-623+Any two attack buttons-Saki goes into a dramatic pose, and talks a little. If the enemy hits her during her dramatic pose, Saki will go into a series of gun shootings at her enemy, ending it with a large bullet in the enemy's face. You cannot ground combo into her level 3 super.
As An Assist
Saki jumps out and does her Gun Swing (6C) normal move. If the enemy is hit (either in the air or on the ground), the enemy will fly across the screen.