|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
(Redirected from Galaxy Fight:Universal Warriors)
Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors is a 2D fighting game released by Sunsoft in 1995.
There are three normal attack buttons and a taunt button.
- While close to an opponent, or + // button (depending on character; usually B or C).
- Throws are instant.
- If both players throw at the same time, the winner will be randomly selected.
- Some characters can also air-throw.
- . The character will keep dashing until you stop.
- You can stop dashing by inputting or by doing any attack. Doing a weak attack is a common way to stop dashing, as it keeps some of the dash momentum.
- Attacks done while dashing deal 50% more damage.
- Medium and Strong normal attacks while dashing deal chip damage.
- Some dash attacks may also cause a huge blowback to the opponent when hit, during which your character will automatically auto-chase. Some dash attacks need to hit multiple times for this to occur.
- While blocking, you can Guard Cancel to any dash or special move.
- Special moves lose their invincibility (if any) when Guard Cancelled to.
- Back Dashing while guarding is a good way to escape pressure.