|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
Ideal Team Position: Point
The clawed assassin is a solid, well rounded character this time around. He's got his signature pokes and great walk speed, giving him an incredible neutral game. His great kit makes him a viable partner for almost anyone, as he has a meterless launcher with Scarlet Terror (charge db, f+k) which also makes a good juggle tool when he's tagged in. While very dominant on the ground, he does lack a reliable anti-air without charge. His combos are somewhat lackluster without prior charge, as Rolling Crystal Flash (charge b, f+p) isn't very combo friendly, and Scarlet Terror requires both back and down charge. Even so, Vega is an incredibly capable character that dominates neutral, which is why you should have him on point, so he can get in for his partner so they can dish out some more damage.
- Good walkspeed and great pokes help him stay at the exact range he wants to to pester his opponents.
- Rolling Crystal Flash is good for tag ins, the light version offers a fast, grounded combo, while the medium and heavy versions offer a full jump in combo.
- Meterless launchers in the form of Scarlet Terror and Cosmic Heel (df+hk).
- J.hp is an overhead and a cross-up.
- Good synergy with most of the cast.
- Big hurtbox with health.
- Although Rolling Crystal Flash is a good tag in tool, it can be picky when cancelled into from a distance.
- Lacks a reliable anti-air and invincible reversal.
- No way around projectiles without prior charge.
for follow-up after
touching the wall
on way up
(close) or +
version removes mask
removing mask increases
damage by 10%
on (non- only)
Bread and Butters
Hit Confirm Combos
Combos Into Supers