|Want to be an editor? Join the SRK Wiki Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info.|
Final Edition Change List
- close C - first hit no longer whiffs on short characters.
- Air C - can be cancelled into aerial special attacks.
- Far C - no longer cancelable but is now an overhead.
- Big Bang Tackle (DM) - faster startup.
At a glance
|Atomic Drop||(throw) f/b + C|
|Rock Buster||(throw) f/b + D|
|Buster Tomahawk||(air) d + C|
|Hyper Tackle||hcf + K|
|Screw Body Press||qcf + P (air)|
|Rocket Tackle||dp+ K|
|Brian Hammer||qcb + p|
|┃┣Double Hammer||qcb + p (during Hammer)|
|┃┗DDT||qcb + p (during Double)|
|┗Tiger Driver||hcf + p(during Hammer)|
|┣Samurai Bomb||d,d + p(during Tiger)|
|┗Shoulder Back Breaker||d,d,d + k(during Samurai|
|┗Buster & Bomb||d,u + p(during Shoulder)|
|Super special moves|
|Bing Bang Tackle||qcf qcf + K|
|American Super NOVA||qcf qcf + P|
|Galaxy Cyclone||qcb hcf + P|
Brian Tornado: hcf + A/C
Brian spins horizontally towards the opponent hitting them 3 times for A version, and 5 times for the C version. Both versions only combo after heavy attacks, and they have poor recovery on block. On hit, both versions causes a soft knockdown.
Hyper Tackle: hcf + B/D
A shoulder tackle that has a brief amount of start-up, which knocks the enemy upwards in a juggle state. The A version is safe on block, while the C version has slow recovery. Both versions seem to deal the same amount of health.
Screw Body Press:(in the air) qcf + A/C
Brian spins in the air as if hes skydiving. The direction he spins towards depends on where you perform the move while you jump. If neutral, he will spin neutral, jump backward he would spin away from the enemy, etc. vice versa. The C version hits for a longer duration than the A version. It is also possible to cross the opponent up while they standing.
Rocket Tackle: dp + B/D
A tight angled diagonal shoulder tackle dragon punch style. The B version doesn't have any invincibility at the start up but the C version seems to have an autoguard frame at the start up. The A version only hits standing opponents, whiffs on crouchers, while the C version whiffs on both. Point blank if someone is walking towards you the C version will hit. Both versions are comboable from light and heavy attacks. Brian Hummer: qcb + A/C, Double Hummer: qcb + A/C, DDT: qcb + A/C
Tiger Driver: (during Brian Hummer) hcf + A/C, Samurai Bomb: down, down + A/C
Shoulder Back Breaker: (during Tiger Driver) down, down, down + B/D, Buster & Bomb: down, up + A/C
- cr.Bx1~3 >> cr.A
- cr.B >> cr.A >> dp+B
- j.A >> 2C(in air) >> qcf+C(in air) >> cr.A (cr.A dosnt link sometime.) / 2C(in air) isnt necessary in this combo.
- j.C >> qcf+C*(in air) >> cr.A
- j.C >> cl.C >> hcf+B >> J2C
- j.C >> cl.C(1 hit) >> qcb+P(1 hit) >> hcf+P >> d,d,d+K >> d,u+P / qcb+P(1 hit) >> hcf+P >> d,d+P gives you better wake up situation for air qcf+P cross up or st.C overhead and such.
- J.C >> cl.C(2 hit) >> hcf+C
- J.C >> cl.A >> cr.Bx2 >> cr.A
- cl.C(2 hit) >> qcb+P(1 hit) >> qcb+P >> qcb+P
- cl.C(1 hit) >> hcf+B >> 2C(in air)
- hcf+B >> 2C(in air) or qcf+C(in air)
- hcf+b >> qcb,hcf+P
- JC >> cr.C(2 hit) >> qcb,hcf+P
- cr.B >> cr.A >> qcb,hcf+P / with extra guage, you can qcb,hcf+abc for more stability. with this you can even do something like cr.Bx3 >> cr.A >> qcb,hcf+abc.
- JC >> cl. C >> hcf+B >> qcb,hcf+P
- JC >> cl. A >> cr.B >> cr.A >> qcb,hcf+P / of course if you have extra guage, you can hit one more cr.B. then qcb,hcf+abc.
- JC >> cl. B >> abc >> cl.C(1 hit) >> hcf+B >> qcb,hcf+P