Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the SRK Wiki Discord and follow the instructions in #server-info
Geese Howard is a mixture of a zoning character, spacing character with his normals and can utilize his counters.
Shinkuunage: F + C (Perform in close range)
Kosatsushou: DF + C (Perform in close range)
Raimei Gouhanage: D + C (Perform when opponent is down)
Raikou Mawashigeri: B + C
Shouten Myoujou'uchi: DB + A
Reppuuken: D,DB,B + A
Double Reppuuken: D,DB,B + C
Shippuuken: D,DB,B + A (Perform in the air)
Double Shippuuken: D,DB,B + C (Perform in the air)
Joudan Ateminage: B,DB,D,DF,F + B
Urakumogakushi: B,DB,D,DF,F + C
Jaeiken: B,F + B or C
Raging Storm: DB,F,DF,D,DB,B,DF + BC
Thunder Break: F,DF,D + C
Deadly Rave: F,DF,D,DB,B,F + A,A,B,C,C,C,B,C, D,DB,B + C (Must be performed without pausing)
Anti Air options
- Geese Howard focuses mainly with his hcf+B counter for Anti Air which deals great damage. In exchange of this, Geese has some really crappy Anti Air.
- Only really covers directly above Geese's Head has very little horizontal range. Useful for crossup attempts
- Only good for catching really deep jump attacks
- Unless you have your opponent cornered. You won't see this often because it has a really short range to come out.
- Covers alot of area around Geese. If you can get down the pretzel motion. It's a useful AA for when you have a super or red life. Geese's only real useful AA other than his hcf+B counter.
- Geese's essential poke. Has 2 frame startup and even can hit Crouching opponent's like Chonshu/Chonrei. Can be chained into St. B which also hits Crouching Chonshu/Chonrei.and a F+C if hit high to put your opponent in a different plane.The F+C part needs to be close to the opponent to connect. Good for catching whiffed attacks
- 3 frame startup really close range high poke. Leads into Geese's dangerous combos. Whiffs on crouching opponents.
Close B/ Far B
- Far B is good for catching whiffed attacks and can be chained into another St. B which also hits Crouching Chonshu/Chonrei and a F+C if hit high to put your opponent in a different plane. The F+C part needs to be close to the opponent to connect Close B is very much the same but less range.
- Your Standard Sweep
- Close range poke that can be used for sweep pressure and link into st. B pressure.
- Close range low poke that can be chained into another St. B which also hits Crouching Chonshu/Chonrei and a F+C if hit high to put your opponent in a different plane.The F+C part needs to be close to the opponent to connect
- Chain Legend
- (St.A) links into (St.A or Cr.A) into (St.C or F+C or DB+C or D/DF+C) into (Any Move for F+C or DB+C)
- (Cr.A) links into (St.B) into (St.C or F+C or DB+C or D/DF+C) into (Any Move for F+C or DB+C)
- (St.B or Cr.B) links into (St.B) into (St.C or F+C or DB+C or D/DF+C) into (Any Move for F+C or DB+C)
- (St.A) links into (St.C) into (St.C) into (St.C) into (Any Move) or (F+C)
- Combo1: A,C,C,C,Jae El Ken,d+C
- Combo2: Jump C, crouch B x3, B, f+C, D, reppuken, far already B, B, C
- Combo3: Crouch B x5, B, C or Reppuken
- Combo4: (in corner) A,C,C,repuken,A,C,C,repuken,.....repeat up to 20 Hits
- Aerial Assault: (only against Franco Bash and Yamazaki) jumping B, jumping
C, land on the ground and immediately follow with another jumping C, "C" Shippuken
- Trapping combo:
When Geese traps an opponent in the corner do this repeatedly if your opponent is not Terry, Andy, Joe, Mary, Mai, Hon Fu or the Jins. B,reppuken There is absolute no recoil after this combo and those without uppercuts are doomed when they meet up with this. Furthermore it is 80% Guard Cancel proof.
- S.Power Combo: crouch B,B,f+C, Raging Storm
- P.Power Combo: A,A, Thunder Break
- Super Combo: (in corner against airborne opponent) S.Power into Final Rave
- Final Rave Combo: A, C (hits twice), C (single hit), C (hits twice), Final
Rave, then while opponent is falling dash forward and do a d+C to hit then on the ground.
- Final Rave: During MAX for P.Power
Vs. Terry Bogard
If the Terry Player throws out Burning Knuckles. You can safely crouch to make it whiff and punish.