Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the SRK Wiki Discord and follow the instructions in #server-info
Samurai Shodown Tenka
This game is in essence the culmination of All 5 Samurai Shodown games in one for CVS2 style feel...
You have six grooves and every character to ever appear in a 2d Samurai Shodown game plus new characters.
What time zone does this game take place?? This game is a prequel to the First Sam Sho game in storyline mode..
And by story dont ask bc it is gonna confuse you even more..
Just for kicks know this for story:
1. SS0,SS6,SS1,SS3,SS4,SS2. (Then came the 64 games in the future)
That is what I believe to be the official canon of the game...if I find something different I will let you know.
The basics will follow.
A B C D E
A = Light Slash
B = Medium Slash
C = Hard Slash
D = Kick
E = Evade/Special
A+D = Use Item
B+C = Throw
d+C = Down attack (on grounded opponent) qcf+E = Parry/Weapon flip
- can deflect standard weapon attacks. if used while you are disarmed, it will disarm the opponent
f+Start = Disarming Taunt
b+Start = Normal Taunt
- A+B auto gaurd slash
- No Super
- No Evasion
- When raged, sword gage becomes almost as long as life bar
- When in rage, character does an animation were they are invincible that can be canceled by special moves, supers, dashing, and E button evades.
- If your super connects, it will break the opponent's weapon. Their weapon wont get flipped back on screen for 15 seconds.
- Can access your EX move, but can only be done once during the entire fight.
- Sword gauge is longest in the game, other than Rei in rage explosion or Do during rage.
- A+B to charge rage gauge.
- Speed at which character rages affects how fast gauge will fill by holding A+B.
- When life reaches orange area = infinite rage
- Gauge starts empty each round
- Press E in the air to air guard
- A+B for dial-a-combo slash
- A+B,AABBCCC gives some meter (depends on how fast your character rages)
- some character can cancel the second C in the AABBCCC chain.
- A+B,BBC knocks the opponent in the air, last hit can be canceled with a special/super move
- A+B+C is rage explosion, it stops time, extends sword gauge, and Issen can be preformed (A+B+C)
- less live you have, the more gauge in rage explosion and Issen will do more damage
- using an Issen or a super will end rage explosion
- groove gets slight defense bonus
- A+B to charge enlightenment, D+E to activate in a match point round when you life is in the blue area.
- A+B+C while enlightened to preform Issen. Issen will do more damage depending on how much total enlightenment you have charged
- Rei Issen can do up to 70% damage, the Ten Issen can only do about 40% damage
- A+B+C = rage explosion, is different from Ten rage explosion. In Rei, you dont get Issen, but your sword gauge is longer and you maximum amount of time
- Gain meter by attacking
- Characters raging does not effect how much meter you build
- Using a super will empty your gauge
- When you succesfully use an E button dodge, the screan freezes and you get a huge advantage. Also the green portion of you health bar will increase.
- When you life reaches green area, you can preform you EX moves (qcf+B+C). This EX move is different from the Shin EX move.
- Once EX move is used, the green portion of your life bar will go back to normal (16%)
- A+B is deflecting gaurd, costs meter. Eliminates block damage and pushes opponent away.
Tier List #1
God-Tier: Mina, Shizumaru, Amakusa, Iroha
Top-Tier: Kazuki, Sougetsu, Cham Cham, Gaoh, Zankuro, Haohmaru, Ukyo, Galford, Mizuki
Mid-Top Tier: Hanzo, Yumeji, Rasetsumaru, Enja, Genan, Rera, Sieger
Mid-Tier: Suija, Nicotine, Sankuro, Basara, Andrew, Ochamaru, Gaira
Low-Mid Tier: Rimururu, Sugoroku, Jubei, Yunfei, Tam Tam, Kyoushiro, Charlotte
Low-Tier: Genjuro, Yoshitora, Wan-Fu, Kusaregedo, Earthquake, Nakoruru
Tier List #2
S: Amakusa, Iroha,Shizumaru, Kazuki.
A: Galford, Mizuki, Cham Cham, Sogetsu, Gaoh, Zankuro, Haohmaru, Ukyo, Yunfei, Enja
B: Rera, Sieger, Hanzo, Yumeji, Rasetsumaru, Andrew, Rimururu
C: Ocha-Maru,Kusaregedo, Gen An, Sankuro, Suija, Nicotine, Gaira, Basara
D: Charlotte, Sugoroku, Kyoshiro, Jubei
E: Genjuro, Purple Nakoruru, Earthquake, Nakoruru,Tam Tam, Wan Fu, Yoshitora
- Cham Cham
- Purple Nakoruru